The Parade officially starts at 9:00am Saturday morning at the intersection of Cockeysmill Road & Main Street. The Parade travels south (Main Street becoming Reisterstown Road) and ends at the traffic light at Reisterstown Road & the Reisterstown Shopping Center (at the Franklin High School entrance).
To make your Parade experience more enjoyable and safe, here are some suggestions:
- Although you may stand or sit along the curb and sidewalk, you may want to consider bringing a portable chair or blanket for more comfort.
- Bring bottled water as it may be hot.
- Bring a camera or cell phone to take pictures. (If you post any pictures on Facebook, please tag our Facebook page – we want to see too!)
- Please do not approach any Parade units. Let them come to you.
- Here is the complete Parade Route map. Note that some units will be turning into the Festival grounds prior to the actual end of the Parade so, to see all the units, it is best to watch from the areas prior to or around the judges stand.
If you have any questions or suggestions about the Parade, please email Parade@ReisterstownFest.com